1. The basic 3/4 coloured top – the pal that always there to rub your back (Savemart)
2. The cuddly supportive green monster cardi (Salvation Army)
3. The reliable, lean-on-me Grey Woollen skirt pal (Morrinsville church op shop)
4. The warm black fitted jumper – for winter cuddles (Savemart)
5. The simple black dress – the staple companion (Savemart)
and could anyone help me decide on the 6th?
6. The printed tee – The colourful character that always tops the lot (Kolectiv.co.nz)
6. The Blouse – a bright and cheeful friend ( Henderson Hospice Shop)
Let’s keep in mind it IS fa fa fa-reeezing here in NZ at the mo…but really both options are pretty thin & chilly I just want something more interesting than block colours…what do you think?
Here’s to Day 1 !!